How to Fix the Code D100 PPPoE Problem After Windows Update

After I updated my computer to Windows 8.1 (from Windows 8.0), I got a garbled error message on my screen that said something about “Code D100” and PPPoE. I couldn’t read the rest of it because it was in incorrectly encoded Japanese, despite the fact that my computer is Japanese. I figured out that the problem was with the Flet’s Connection Tool (フレッツ接続ツール). I was able to fix it by downloading a new version of the connection tool here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.