- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup ham (finely cut)
- 1 tbsp green onion (finely cut)
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt, pepper
1. Mix eggs, milk, ham, onion and seasonings.
2. Melt butter over medium-high heat in frying pan.
3. Pour egg mixture into pan. As the omelette begins to set, lift up edges with spatula so uncooked portion of egg can flow under the cooked portion.
4. When eggs are set but top is still moist, sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese over top.
5. Fold one edge of the omelette over the cheese, then sprinkle with remaining cheese.