- 2 frozen pie sheets
- 150 ml fresh cream
- 2 eggs
- 5 or 6 strips bacon
- bunch enoki
- bunch spinach
- 150 g cheese
1. Boil the spinach and cut in 4 cm chunks. Cut the enoki and warm it in the microwave for one minute and then squeeze out the excess water. Cut the bacon in strips.
2. Cook the bacon, enoki, and spinach under low heat in a frying pan with some salad oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let cool.
3. Put the egg and the cream in a bowl and mix them together. Add salt and pepper.
4. Put the pie sheets in the pie plate. Cut the sheets, if necessary, to fit the plate. Put lots of holes in the base with a fork so the heat will be able to get through.
5. Put the ingredients in (2) in and cover them with the ingredients from (3). The ingredients should be immersed in the liquid.
6. Add the cheese to the top, covering the whole dish.
7. Cook for about 25 minutes at 200℃. The quiche should have risen and the top of it should be browned.