The Blind Assassin: I am usually a fairly fast reader (or maybe it’s just that I spend a long time reading before bed, so it seems fast), but Atwood’s books always slow me down. I have been reading this one for ages. It is very good, intricately woven, and compelling. She never fails to impress me. A real author.
Leader & Coach
Subscribe to Shaney Crawford dotcom
- Admit it. You are wrong.
- Your Inner Voice has the Power to Change the World
- You are (Probably) Terrible at Giving Advice
- The Uncomfortable Art of Letting Go
- Self-Pity is the Enemy of Integrity
- I asked ChatGPT to Analyse My Writing
- Living in a Fantasy World Where Dishes Do Themselves
- Staying Open, Humble, and Teachable
- Naming Your Feelings
- Starting with a Vision and a Timeframe, not a Resolution
addiction advice AI anxiety artificial intelligence authenticity change ChatGPT clarity climate change coaching commitment distraction diversity education email fear feelings food addiction friendship guns ideas imposter insecurity integrity judgement justice leadership letting go living in reality love peace perfectionism procrastination questions racism right-sizing self-pity serenity sexism simplicity values weight loss wellbeing workaholism