I just finished watching all seven seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Excellent show, despite the somewhat unfortunate title. (They make fun of her name in the show all the time, so if you can get over that part and watch it, you will be justly rewarded for your sacrifice.) I always mourn the end of books and TV shows, but the good news is that there is always a better (or just as good) one to be found. Actually, in this case, I hope that I don’t get sucked into a new thing for a bit because I have lost WAY too much time to this series lately. Need to take back my life!
Leader & Coach
Subscribe to Shaney Crawford dotcom
- Admit it. You are wrong.
- Your Inner Voice has the Power to Change the World
- You are (Probably) Terrible at Giving Advice
- The Uncomfortable Art of Letting Go
- Self-Pity is the Enemy of Integrity
- I asked ChatGPT to Analyse My Writing
- Living in a Fantasy World Where Dishes Do Themselves
- Staying Open, Humble, and Teachable
- Naming Your Feelings
- Starting with a Vision and a Timeframe, not a Resolution
addiction advice AI anxiety artificial intelligence authenticity change ChatGPT clarity climate change coaching commitment distraction diversity education email fear feelings food addiction friendship guns ideas imposter insecurity integrity judgement justice leadership letting go living in reality love peace perfectionism procrastination questions racism right-sizing self-pity serenity sexism simplicity values weight loss wellbeing workaholism