One of the goals of the Japan Foundation is to promote Japanese language and culture throughout the world. They have many useful resources on their website.
Leader & Aspiring Coach
Subscribe to Shaney Crawford dotcom
- The Uncomfortable Art of Letting Go
- Self-Pity is the Enemy of Integrity
- I asked ChatGPT to Analyse My Writing
- Living in a Fantasy World Where Dishes Do Themselves
- Staying Open, Humble, and Teachable
- Naming Your Feelings
- Starting with a Vision and a Timeframe, not a Resolution
- Recommended Reading: This is Water
- Wrestling with Authenticity on the Way to Integrity
- Am I too Greedy or too Lazy? Or too Stupid?
addiction AI anxiety artificial intelligence authenticity change ChatGPT clarity climate change coaching commitment decisions distraction diversity education email fear feelings food addiction guns ideas imposter insecurity integrity judgement justice leadership letting go listening living in reality love peace perfectionism procrastination racism relationships right-sizing self-pity serenity sexism simplicity values weight loss wellbeing workaholism