I set up a YouTube account for teachers to use, but I was not able to upload a video until I set the username. However I couldn’t set the username at all. The interface would not work. I would enter my chosen username and click on “continue” and nothing would happen. After searching on the internet a bit, I came up with the solution. I had to enable Google+ use for the sub-organization for that user account in Google Apps for Education. As soon as I did that, I could make the username without any problems. I have heard that it is possible to go back and disable Google+ once the username is made without any ill effects (but I have not actually tried that yet, so I can’t guarantee the truth of that).
Leader & Coach
Subscribe to Shaney Crawford dotcom
- Admit it. You are wrong.
- Your Inner Voice has the Power to Change the World
- You are (Probably) Terrible at Giving Advice
- The Uncomfortable Art of Letting Go
- Self-Pity is the Enemy of Integrity
- I asked ChatGPT to Analyse My Writing
- Living in a Fantasy World Where Dishes Do Themselves
- Staying Open, Humble, and Teachable
- Naming Your Feelings
- Starting with a Vision and a Timeframe, not a Resolution
addiction advice AI anxiety artificial intelligence authenticity change ChatGPT clarity climate change coaching commitment distraction diversity education email fear feelings food addiction friendship guns ideas imposter insecurity integrity judgement justice leadership letting go living in reality love peace perfectionism procrastination questions racism right-sizing self-pity serenity sexism simplicity values weight loss wellbeing workaholism