I used to think that I was very good at giving advice. I would meet up with friends, we would share our issues, and we would give each other advice about what we should do about our problems. I thought this was what it looked like to be a good friend, but I have recently realized that I may not have been as good a friend as I thought I was.Continue reading...
Leader & Coach
Subscribe to Shaney Crawford dotcom
- Your Best Thinking Doesn’t Help
- Admit it. You are wrong.
- Your Inner Voice has the Power to Change the World
- You are (Probably) Terrible at Giving Advice
- The Uncomfortable Art of Letting Go
- Self-Pity is the Enemy of Integrity
- I asked ChatGPT to Analyse My Writing
- Living in a Fantasy World Where Dishes Do Themselves
- Staying Open, Humble, and Teachable
- Naming Your Feelings
actions addiction advice AI anxiety artificial intelligence authenticity beliefs change ChatGPT clarity climate change coaching commitment distraction diversity education email fear feelings food addiction friendship guns imposter insecurity integrity judgement justice leadership letting go living in reality peace perfectionism procrastination questions racism self-pity serenity sexism simplicity thoughts values weight loss wellbeing workaholism