Trying to figure out DEIJ in schools is hard work, or rather, complex work, but it is important for all educators to have a very robust understanding of how power, privilege, oppression, and marginalization play out in schools.Continue reading...
Leader & Coach
Subscribe to Shaney Crawford dotcom
- Your Best Thinking Doesn’t Help
- Admit it. You are wrong.
- Your Inner Voice has the Power to Change the World
- You are (Probably) Terrible at Giving Advice
- The Uncomfortable Art of Letting Go
- Self-Pity is the Enemy of Integrity
- I asked ChatGPT to Analyse My Writing
- Living in a Fantasy World Where Dishes Do Themselves
- Staying Open, Humble, and Teachable
- Naming Your Feelings
actions addiction advice AI anxiety artificial intelligence authenticity beliefs change ChatGPT clarity climate change coaching commitment distraction diversity education email fear feelings food addiction friendship guns imposter insecurity integrity judgement justice leadership letting go living in reality peace perfectionism procrastination questions racism self-pity serenity sexism simplicity thoughts values weight loss wellbeing workaholism